VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2006 Scholarship
Drs. Bradford Allen and Scott Henson graduated from the VCU School of Dentistry in 2006. The two challenged their fellow classmates to establish a fund to continue to make the school a better place.
The fund was established in 2006 and is awarded annually to a rising fourth-year dental student. A committee of fourth-year class officers and four faculty members select the recipient based on demonstrated qualities of initiative, thoughtfulness and kindness toward classmates. The student also must possess motivation to improve student well-being at the school and, ideally, has volunteered for projects or events that have benefited the class as a whole.
- Rising fourth-year dental student
- Demonstrated qualities of initiative, thoughfulness and kindness towards classmates
- Must possess motivation to improve student well-being at the VCU School of Dentistry
- Student should have volunteered for projects/events that have benefited the class as a whole, such as but not limited to, study groups or clubs, CE certification classes, class fundraisers, skit night, lab representative, the organization of class volunteer projects or intramural recreation and other tasks
- Student should display an exceptional level of commitment to the class, often when not asked by other class members
- Student should show a dedication to the improvement of the VCU School of Dentistry for future students
Get to know our scholarship recipients
Click each name to find out what excites our students about becoming dental professionals.