Evie Laskin Scholarship Fund
The Evie Laskin Scholarship Fund was established in her memory in 2012 by her husband of 63 years, Dr. Daniel M. Laskin, professor and chairman emeritus of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Evie was not only deeply devoted to her family, but was always concerned about the welfare of others. Thus, it is appropriate that this scholarship will be helpful to further the education of students in financial need from underrepresented populations.
- Student from an underrepresented population
- Preference given to a female dental student who:
- a) Is in good academic standing
- b) Has financial need
- c) Is enrolled in the third or fourth year of the dental program
- d) Has demonstrated an interest in oral surgery
Get to know our scholarship recipients
Click each name to find out what excites our students about becoming dental professionals.